Southeast Asia’s and Thailand’s digital trends 2019-2020
Yet another amazing release on digital trends by Heroleads!
Introducing the first whitepaper on digital trends published by Heroleads on
This report covers the forecast of the most influential digital trends which will impact local & international businesses across Southeast Asia and Thailand in the upcoming years.
And, you know the best part? This whitepaper is available FREE of COST for a limited period of time! So, you better grab your copy NOW!
Why should you care about digital trends & this whitepaper?
- The key objective of the white paper is to help entrepreneurs & business owners understand and make the most of the crucial digital marketing trends and technologies. Use these tactics to beat your competition!
- Companies from various industries, including automotive, real estate, beauty, cosmetics, banking & insurance and E-Commerce can benefit from the world-class insights of this white paper specifically targeted at local digital trends. It’s for everyone looking for digital strategies that work!
What this whitepaper covers?
The white paper is divided into three chapters:
- Chapter one focuses on the importance of digitalization for business in the era of continuously growing tech usage and internet adoption.
- The second chapter is dedicated to Southeast Asia’s Digital Marketing landscape which has become the hotbed of digital growth and continues to thrive at an impressive pace.
- Chapter three sums up the most important digital trends in Thailand.
What are the key takeaways from the whitepaper?
- The report highlights the growth of Mobile Ad Spent, which accounts for over 51% of the total digital ad revenue in Thailand.
At present, an interesting trend in mobile advertising is the emergence of Mobile Wallet Platforms. The key objective of these digital payment solutions is to turn Thailand into a cashless society.
- Another one is the growing adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools, which helps the businesses in engaging, personalizing and optimizing ads for their customers like never before.
This further results in the lower entry barrier for the brands in a highly competitive digital world. Alongside AI, Machine Learning is also getting integrated into platforms. Consumers use these platforms every day, especially in chat applications or digital assistants. These are further are becoming more and more sophisticated.
- The whitepaper also discusses the merits of Content Marketing as a crucial instrument of marketing strategy, which can help brands establish their expert position.
The content may come in various forms, but video and podcasts appear to be the most relevant in Thailand. Digital content market, covering games, animation & e-learning grew by almost 12% in 2018 in comparison to 2017.
Message from the CEO
Mr. Carlo Herold, Founder, and CEO of Heroleads Thailand mentioned “At Heroleads, we have had experience working with many businesses and brands across several industries. We have seen a big change, especially in the Thai market.
Global digitalization has continued to grow. The key strategy for winning the digital transformation is not only the capacity to handle it but also business direction. Also, the knowledge of using social media and digital tools correctly is equally important.”
“Heroleads wants this report to be another important aid that can help top entrepreneurs, seasoned marketing professionals, and small business owners.
This report will help them in tapping into the key insights of the Asian market, it’s consumers and the potential segments so that they can be the first movers with their strategy for data and modern marketing,” says, Carlo Herold.
So many amazing insights just a click away! Download the FREE copy now!