As a Senior Accountant, you are responsible for our backbone: the Accounting Department. Together with a team of 2 Accounting and Admin officers, you monitor our daily accounting transaction, cash flow, model our business plan, prove the feasibility of strategic decisions and report to management and investors on an ongoing basis.
- Fully responsible for G/L and Reporting in all of the business units.
- Responsible for day-to-day operation for the accounting functions.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Handle all related external parties eg. Auditor, Revenue Department, and Bank.
- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations.
- Review VAT reports (PP30,36) and withholding tax reports (PND1,3,53, 54)
- Prepare Annual Corporate Tax Calculation
- Ensure an accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end closing reports.
- Thai nationality only
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting or any other relevant field.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accountancy, or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge in Thai accounting, finance, tax law.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce is preferable.
- Ability to manage a team and to work independently on multiple tasks.
- Very good command of English and Thai