30% ROAS increase for a global skincare brand through 360-degree eCommerce campaigns
Our Client is a global skincare brand that offers a range of products for different skin types. The brand is known for its use of high-quality, scientifically-proven ingredients that are designed to nourish and protect the skin. In addition to body and face care products, the brand offers sun protectant and cleansing products.
Within the first 90 days of being with Heroleads, the client saw-
- Return on Ad Spent Increased by 30%
- Cost per Acquisition decreased by 25%
The client has been working with a traditional media agency before and was unable to further optimize results. They approached Heroleads to build a campaign strategy that leverages a 360-degree approach to Ecommerce campaigns with a focus on reducing the cost of conversions and improving overall return on investment.
After analyzing the previous campaigns, we found that the structure of the campaigns in Google, Facebook, TikTok, Shopee, and Lazada could be optimized. Our team looked to build a balanced approach between short-term sales-focused campaigns and long-term branding campaigns using analytics and performance optimization. The three steps that we took to set this up were-
- Restructuring based Heroleads eCommerce Campaign Structure Playbook : Our approach was focused on modifying campaigns to fit short-term periodical promotions such as monthly double-day sales, this helped us to build campaigns that leveraged market trends and helped us to learn and scale an ROI-focused campaign effectively.
- Effectively utilize First-Party-Data : Setting up Remarketing campaigns using first-party data to maximize the client’s sales potential of catalog sales (supply) vs. audiences (demand) and cross-sell products to Remarketing users.
- Effective budget allocation & CBO (Campaign Budget Optimization) : Optimal budget allocation based on performance, especially for the peak sale events to maximize ROAS. Using CBO to automatically allocate budgets within ads-set level as well as limiting some of the targeting budgets to reduce the risk of lower ROAS.
After running the campaign for a couple of months, the Heroelads team started to suggest based on the performance data on which products promotions should be focussed. This helped to further decrease the cost per acquisition and increased the overall investment.