E-Commerce tracking: Measure your results and profitability quicker now!
- Which channel do my customers come from? (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Which of my product is the best selling?
- How many sales are made on each of my products?
- Which payment channel do my customers prefer?
- Which delivery channel do my customers prefer?
- After running advertisements for 1 month, what kind of products do my customers purchase? And how many items do they order? This data will reveal your advertising profitability. After that, you can simply adjust and expand your future plans.
- Which channel do my customers prefer? You can utilize this information to develop a promotional strategy. For instance, your customers will get free EMS delivering fee if they purchase for THB 500.
So, Quit Imagining Things and Let Google Analytics Help You to Measure Your Actual Results and ProfitabilityGoogle Analytics is an important tool for E-Commerce Tracking. It enables you to gather in-depth statistical data from your website visitors. Also, this data further helps you to understand your customers’ buying behavior and track the number of transactions. All of this can be used to analyze and improve the customer shopping experience on your website. 5 Key Metrics to Measure Performance:
- Products: Which products do my customer purchase? How much do they order? And most importantly, how many sales are made?
- Check out: How many orders are made on my website?
- Payment: Which payment channel do my customers prefer?
- Transactions: How many sales and products are made in each transaction?
- Revenue: How much is the average order value for each order?
- Gather and analyze this data
- Identify which items should be put more focus on
- Specify which subjects should be improved, and
- Figure out the possible solutions
Experienced Senior Marketing Strategist with a demonstrated history of working in market research and digital marketing industry. Passionate for both professional and creative writing as well as project & strategic management. Excels at creating marketing strategies, campaigns to execute strategic plans, making high-quality reports within stipulated deadlines, and handling key projects supporting business goals.