How skincare companies can win customers without a celebrity campaign
- Hiring top stars to promote products
- Owned by celebrities
- Sign a contract with distributors.
- Our effective targeting resulted in overachieving the KPI by 300%Sales increased by 250% within the first month after launching the campaign.
- Brand bounced back to making a profit after 5 years of deficit
- The competitive environment has changed. Any brands can compete to win customers in this segment with lesser investment.
- Online marketing allows brands to raise brand awareness and boost sales in various ways so entrepreneurs don’t have to depend solely on celebrity marketing. The key to success is to know your customers and know how to reach them.
- Mixed media is a must to capture customers’ attention along the customer journey in the multi-screen era. Getting advice from digital experts is essential here!
Experienced Senior Marketing Strategist with a demonstrated history of working in market research and digital marketing industry. Passionate for both professional and creative writing as well as project & strategic management. Excels at creating marketing strategies, campaigns to execute strategic plans, making high-quality reports within stipulated deadlines, and handling key projects supporting business goals.